Arkansas Business: Jackson resigns from Mercy board in protest of sale | Business
The proposed sale, announced Monday, of St. Joseph's Mercy Health System in Hot Springs to a Tennessee for-profit hospital chain has already prompted Eric Jackson to resign from Mercy's national board of directors.
Jackson was on the national board of directors of the Sisters of Mercy Healthcare System, as well as its finance, audit and compensation committees. He resigned last week because of the sale.
Upcoming Events near Hot Springs
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ouachita theatre department to present One-Act Plays Dec. 5-6
- Kelton Hays Named Finalist for Gene Upshaw Division II Lineman of the Year Award
- Gov. Beebe announces 16 appointments to boards, commissions
- More U.S. travelers taking Thanksgiving trips, spending more in 2013
- Arkansas drivers urged to use IDriveArkansas.com for travel information