Jail sex investigation turned over to prosecuting attorney | News
GARLAND COUNTY, Ark. (KTHV) - A jail sex investigation involving a sheriff's deputy in Garland County has been turned over to the prosecuting attorney.
You may recall, the department placed Jason Carr on paid administrative leave earlier this week.
Authorities say that after allegations he had sexual relations with a female inmate at the county's detention center.
The name of the inmate is not being released, and no other information is being made available at this time.
Upcoming Events near Hot Springs
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ouachita to host Wind and Percussion Concerto Competition Dec. 6
- Reddies Land Six on All-Region Team, Rodgers Named Player of the Year
- Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield to give away Christmas meals
- More than 175,000 deer harvested in Arkansas thus far
- Ouachita theatre department to present One-Act Plays Dec. 5-6