Garland County body found | News
GARLAND COUNTY, Ark. (KTHV) FBI agents have located a body, which may be the apparent murder victim in Garland County this week.
Randy Gay is under arrest for the alleged murder of 49-year-old Connie Snow.
Witnesses told authorities Thursday they watched Gay argue with Snow, then pulled a gun and shot her. Then he picked up her body, put it in the bed of his truck and drove away.
During the investigation of Gay's truck, the Garland County Sheriff's Office says they found a significant amount of blood in the truck bed and on the tailgate. His truck is being held at the Arkansas Police State Headquarters as evidence.
Gay was convicted of 2nd degree murder in Garland County in 1978 of his father-in-law James Kelly.
In Montgomery County in 1992, he pleaded guilty to murdering his father, Glen Gray.
Upcoming Events near Hot Springs
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield to give away Christmas meals
- More than 175,000 deer harvested in Arkansas thus far
- Ouachita theatre department to present One-Act Plays Dec. 5-6
- Kelton Hays Named Finalist for Gene Upshaw Division II Lineman of the Year Award
- Gov. Beebe announces 16 appointments to boards, commissions